We are exclusively recruiting for this award winning technical event production company who are seeking a project manager to support their venue production teams across London. £33- 38k plus benefits
The Role Summary
Responsible for the safe and successful delivery of projects in client venues. You will maintain a constant communication with both clients and the internal Account Management and technical event teams. The post holder will have a high level of attention to detail and a pro-active attitude towards following processes, preparing necessary paperwork and delivering events on site in a high pressure environment.
This role would suit an individual with technical, design and customer liaison skills plus Project Management experience within the live events and technical production industry.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Receive confirmed projects from the Account Management team and see those projects through to on site completion.
• Ensure all internal admin procedures are followed and documentation is up to date.
• Follow dept. processes and maintain constant communication with both Account Manager and Account Handler to ensure any shortages are resolved.
• Attend site visits when needed and offer Account Managers technical advice when required to enable correct and detailed quoting.
• Work with Account Managers & Creative Producer to generate design concepts and technical solutions to fulfil the client brief.
• Generate required project paperwork including RAMS, plans and schedules ensuring compliance with specific site regulations.
• Ensure Crewing Services team are sent crew requests in good time to enable PO’s to be sent before the project begins.
• Arrange the hire and logistics arrangements for all sub hire, cross hire and sundry service requirements for events via the internal processes.
• Work closely with the relevant Account Manager regarding all financial aspects of each individual project and liaise with them to ensure margins remain high and costs are kept under control.
• Work with Asset Management Team to review availability and suggest alternatives in line with the technical specification required to execute the show as designed and in budget.
• Generate a comprehensive crew-briefing document to be circulated prior to each event which includes RAMS and all job details including specific requirements appertaining to individual sites.
• Co-ordinate the pre-production stage of projects at the warehouse facilities and liaise with the Operations team in the completion of the process.
• Be the responsible person on site for the safe technical delivery of the project ensuring that all H&S requirements are adhered to and be the main on site point of contact for the client, suppliers and subcontractors.
• Nurture existing clients and work with Business Development Managers to research and develop new business opportunities.
• Maintain a constant awareness of profit margins and strive to increase them at every opportunity – whilst remaining true to company’s core values.
• Work closely with all colleagues across the company to ensure customer satisfaction at all times.
• Contribute to the ongoing development of the Venues Department through meeting attendance and input, training and the offering of ideas on possible areas for change, improvement and growth.