Administrator – Internal customer service/sales team
Loudwater £18k plus benefits Hours 10am – 18.00 Monday to Friday
Our client is a busy friendly company who provide healthcare products. They are looking for an enthusiastic administrator to support one of their internal customer service/sales teams.
You will support the team by carrying out a range of administrative tasks that enables the team members to spend their time supporting and speaking to customers. Customers are patients who are users of the company’s products, so it is important the team members can concentrate of giving excellent service. That is where you come in to enable them to do this by carrying out the support tasks.
Day to day duties:
- Data entry on a CRM system of product sample requests, mailers, orders and other customer information.
- Printing filing or actioning emails on behalf of the team members.
- Set up new patients onto the system and communicate with GP surgeries to organise prescriptions.
- Administer new patient set ups on the system and liaise with the company’s own nurses and NHS nurses via the phone and online systems.
- Attend team meetings and take minutes.
- General database cleansing
Person skills and experience specification
As well as being friendly enthusiastic with good attention to detail and a team player, you will need the following skills and experience:
- Database experience – data entry, data cleansing.
- MS office intermediate level Word and Excel
- At least 1-year office administration experience
- Demonstrable experience in working in a fast-paced busy environment
- Demonstrable ability to multi task effectively
Our client offers a friendly working environment. Subsidised canteen on site and free parking on site. Contributory pension scheme and private healthcare. As well as the opportunity to work in a supportive worthwhile business that is making a difference to patients lives. If you are interested, please email us your cv and a covering letter telling us all about you. We look forward to hearing from you.