One of our clients is looking to recruit a permanent AV media services technician. Our client is a professional body involved in the medical sector based in Central London. They host a wide range of events within their historic buildings and have a dedicated media services department. Media services support all the organisation’s departments and stakeholders by delivering excellent, pro-active, professional content creation and delivery for a wide range of projects.
The media services team has a small number of full time staff. They have invested extensively in equipment and facilities for filming, editing, streaming and content creation technology including an editing suite (Adobe Premiere and After Effects). The Media services staff provide both AV support and content for the organisation’s own events and corporate communications as well as providing filming and streaming services to external customers of their conference venue.
The roles key responsibilities are:
- Filming, live streaming and editing of events across the site.
- Filming of interviews and documentary style content to communicate corporate messages.
- Providing expert advice to internal stakeholders regarding how to use technology to help deliver strategic aims.
- Creating title and animated graphics.
- Audio visual technical support for events